Friday, January 30, 2015

I'm a traveling Fool!

Can you tell I like to travel? Just a little bit?

It's a priority for me.

1. Me
2. Family / Relationships
3. Laughter / Fun
4. Business Growth / World Impact
5. Travel and World Connection

Over the past 8 months I've been growing my own business (Wildflower) and in the past couple of months it has started to really pay off. The cool part? I have been able to structure things and attract clients that allow me to travel all over the world, with cool people, while growing my business and having fun. Can you see why I'm a wee bit excited?

With that said 2015 is going to be a year of travel and as usual I love to let my family and friends travel vicariously through me. You'll have to follow my business page on Facebook to keep up with the work developments but if you want to see what I'm doing to have fun you're in the right place. If you really want to keep up with me, be sure to plug in to the Follow by Email option to the left here.

And here we go....!

No comments:

Post a Comment