Thursday, March 12, 2015

New and old friends

Social media really does change the landscape of connection. I put up a post that I'm in the area for a bit and requesting connections and sudden I have a social circle up here!

I had lunch at a brewery in Bethesda, MD with the awesome, adorable, totally cool Blamchard family. 

Yoga and sushi with my new friend Julie and my FB friend Kristin. 


Dinner and drinks with my college buddy James and new friend Maureen. 


Dinner and shopping with my Mom's cousins Kelly and Debbie. 


The awesome thing is that there's are amazing people I've connected with online that live in the area that I have yet to meet. So there's more friendships to be made when I'm back in April. 

The world is such a small place. There really is access to community and connection wherever I go. I just have to seek it out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment